Welcome to Brown County Indiana and the Rustic Twin Oaks Lodge Bed & Breakfast in Southern Indiana
The Twin Oaks Lodge reflects a period in Brown County when it was isolated from the rest of the world by its rugged hills and secluded hollows.The beauty of these areas attracted some of the most gifted artists of that period.Talented craftsman
also found Brown County's beauty inspirational and shops and galleries were soon set up to sell their creations.
Their rustic log and frame Lodge is located in the southwest corner of Brown County, just down the road from the restaurant and pub at the Story Inn off State Road 135 South .
The Bed & Breakfast is tucked away on 40 scenic acres surrounded by the Hoosier National Forest near Brown County State Park and the artists colony of Nashville.
The Twin Oaks LodgeBed& Breakfast offers unique accommodations in a rustic log and frame Lodge.
Completely isolated inone of the most beautiful forests of Brown County, Indiana--The Hoosier National Forest. Minutes from shopping, galleries and fine dining, they offer the beauty and seclusion that people search for when they come to Brown County, Indiana.
Open all year--they are a "Lodge for all Seasons"
Their Bed & Breakfast offers:
* Guest rooms with wide plank floors, handcrafted furniture, full baths, many with private balconies and a luxurious suite is also available
* A sumptuous country breakfast
* A beautiful forest view from each window and doorway
* Gardens, footpaths, and sanctuaries for reflection
* Separate dining room with private candlelit tables
* A wide array of activities available throughout Brown
County to accommodate a range of interests, for all seasons
* Convenient location and driving distance from several major
cities and airports
* Special packages and gift certificates
* Gift shop with local crafts and unique items
* A warmth that is easy to feel, but difficult to duplicate
Enjoy all Brown County Indiana has to offer:
Their Guests can visit over 300 shops, galleries, restaurants
* Salt Creek Golf Course--18 hole championship course
* T.C. Steele State Historic Site--Tour the artist's home, studio & gardens
* Brown County State Park--Indiana's Most Popular
* Walking, Hiking and Biking Trails
* Fishing at the Yellowwood State Forest
* Overnight in the scenic and secluded Hills o' Brown
* Assorted Live Entertainment at the Little Nashville Opry and the Pine Box Theatre
* Drive down the scenic roads to beautiful Story, Indiana
* Fine Dining at the Story Inn
* Antique shopping at Brown County Antiques